As usual, the track starts kinda slow but it's not too long before the drums and guitars come in and everything breaks loose.
Instrument VST plugins:
- Direct Wave "Ovation Elite_Free" (acoustic guitar)
- Direct Wave "SWR400MesaC 5str Slap" (bass)
- DSK Ethereal PadZ 2 "The Path" (ambient pad)
- DSK Overture Vibes, Violin, Timpani (orchestral intruments)
- FPC "Ambient Grooves" (drum loops)
- DSK ElectriK Guitar "Strat Marshal" (electric guitar)
DSK Ethereal PadZ, DSK Overture, and DSK ElectriK Guitar all come from DSK Music, a great provider of free virtual instruments. I, Ugo Capeto, highly recommend their VST plugins.
I've used reverb on some channels and put the Fruity Limiter followed by RMS Buddy on the master channel to control the average RMS level of the track (it's supposed to be at about -18 dB).
Tune is in F major. Hope you enjoy listening to it.
By the way, if you happen to know which music genre this tune and all the others fall into, let me know asap. Thanks in advance. Starting to wonder if it could be classified as Folktronica. Kinda like the melodies in folk music but can't say it's my cup of tea or coffee. Prefer the term "Melodic Electronica" for my tunes but don't think it's a legit musical sub-genre of "Electronic Music", at least, not yet.